Las canciones más gay de la historia
Gayest songs ever



Top 15 en ingles/English language Top 15
01. I am what I am (Gloria Gaynor)
02. Dancing Queen (Abba)
03. I’m coming out (Diana Ross)
04. Finally (CeCe Peniston)
05. Y.M.C.A. (Village People)
06. Over the rainbow (Judy Garland)
07. I want to break free (Queen)
08. We are family (Sister Sledge)
09. Vogue (Madonna)
10. Your disco needs you (Kylie Minogue)
11. I'm every woman (Whitney Houston)
12. A little respect (Erasure)
13. It's raining men (The Weather Girls)
14. Outside (George Michael)
15. Don't rain on my parade (Barbra Streisand)

Top 15 en español/Spanish language Top 15
01. Soy lo que soy (Sandra Mihanovich)
02. Todos me miran (Gloria Trevi)
03. A quién le importa (Alaska y Los Pegamoides)
04. Qué sabe nadie (Rapahel)
05. El cielo no entiende (OBK)
06.
Mujer contra mujer (Mecano)
07. Hombres (Fangoria)
08. Sobreviviré (Mónica Naranjo)
09. Como una flor (Remix) (Malu)
10. Lucas (Raffaella Carra)
11. Amante bandido (Miguel Bosé)
12. Morrisey (Leo García)
13. Libérate (La Terremoto de Alcorcón)
14. Bailar hasta morir (Tino Casal)
15. Otra forma de sentir (Pedro Guerra)